Asmr triggers list (Updated)
A list of over 30 asmr triggers for you to test and try for yourselves. Whether you’re looking for ideas to make videos or watch them, there’s a list of triggers for you here.
- Binaural Whispering – I love whispering in general for asmr but you can’t beat a quality binaural microphone, the more sensitive the better!
- Mouth Sounds – A bit disgusting and in any other scenario, I’d feel awkward watching someone chew on food.
- Cranial Nerve Exam – The gift that keeps on giving I love these roleplays the most, to be honest.
- Head Massage – Heads make the best sounds. No doubt.
- Fast Tapping – Or slow, whatever rocks your boat.
- Inaudible Whispering – Preferably ear-to-ear.
- Show/Tell – I just like nosing in on other people’s stuff really.
- Microphone Testing – Love the ones that test multiple mics in one video, the old mics make great white noise.
- Teacher Roleplay
- Drawing – I get so much satisfaction from watching people draw (and explain what they’re doing as well)
- Keyboard Sounds
- Ear Cleaning
- Rude asmr – Just for the lols
- Eye Test Roleplay – Light/torch shining gives me the tingles
- ASMR Outside
- Unboxing Videos – For when I research my next purchase
- Facial Examination – Again, heads make the best sounds
- Haircut RP
- Reiki Healing – For the more spiritual
- Deep Ear
- Skin Allergy Test Roleplay – Latex glove sounds in these videos can be awesome
- Hand Gestures
- Delicate Touching
- Personal Attention
- Page Turning
- Blowing – Binaural
- Plastic Crinkling – Or a mix of materials
- Slime – Or Kinetic Sand
- Buzzing – /white noise
- Bob Ross – You know why
And that’s 30 asmr triggers. I’ve also been listening to a lot of ‘explain’ videos lately and find them quite relaxing (in case you needed one more to try).
Here are a few ASMR trigger videos: